Development Assistant & Database Admin.Company: Presbyterian Manors of Mid-America
Date Posted: October 26, 2017
- Processes donations and prepares acknowledgements & other donor correpsondence.
- Maintains foundation, corporate & individual donor records.
- Prepares reports & other dateabase reports as needed for meauring strategy & performance.
- Prepares educational materials for meetings and events.
- Supports the development team with administrative details.
- Strong writing and customer service skills.
Eudcation & Experience
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum of three years' experience in data management or accounting role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office platform
- Raiser's Edge competency and experience is preferred