Administrative Assistant to the Director of DevelopmentCompany: Heartspring, Inc.
Date Posted: October 11, 2017
Administrative Assistant to the Dir. of Development
The Administrative Assistant to the Director of Development provides support to the Director of Development and Development team. This position is responsible for providing all administrative support consisting of drafting detailed correspondence and helping with all development related activities. The Administrative Assistant will also assist with reviewing and researching donor and parent files to gather information for correspondence, grants, and proposals, scheduling appointments, and telephone assistance.
The Administrative Assistant to the Director of Development will steward relationships with Heartspring supporters including but not limited to; program volunteers, sorority/ philanthropic organizations and event volunteers.
Educational, Training, and Licensure Requirements
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two or more years of related work or volunteer experience preferred.
Knowledge & Skills
- Attention to detail and ability to manage several projects at once.
- Excellent writing and computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experience with Raiser’s edge or equivalent CRM system preferred.
- Must demonstrate a genuine interest in the mission, vision, and strategic direction of Heartspring.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to Heartspring’s values of excellence, celebration, leadership, service, possibility, and integrity.
To apply, please visit: https://www.heartspring.org/talent/#careers
You may also email you resume and letter of interest to Angela McMullen at firstname.lastname@example.org.