Director of DevelopmentCompany: GUADALUPE CLINIC, INC.
Date Posted: August 2, 2017
The Guadalupe Clinic, Inc. of the Catholic Diocese of Wichita is seeking an outstanding individual to serve as its Director of Development. The Clinic provides health care to the uninsured of the region and the Diocese of Wichita. The Director of Development is responsible for securing donors and support for the Clinic. In collaboration with the Guadalupe Health Foundation, provides leadership, management and volunteer coordination for the MidwestWinefest.
1. Bachelor’s degree in a related field with knowledge of development ethics and principles preferred. In lieu of Bachelor’s Degree, would consider commensurate experience.
2. A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in development, including planned giving, grant writing, endowments, annual fund, communications, and gift management.
3. It is preferred the candidate be familiar with the Wichita community and its potential donors.
4. It is preferred the candidate be a practicing Catholic, registered and in good standing in a parish, who relates well to people of all faiths and cultural backgrounds.
5. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write effectively and to speak before groups, representatives of the media and grantors.
6. Experience in major donor solicitation, member of Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) and Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) preferred.
7. It is preferred that the candidate have experience in managing a Development team.
Interested applicants may submit resumes, references and salary requirements to:firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is August 18, 2017.